By-right retail, service, and commercial uses within the TM Transitional-Industrial District are as follows:
(1) Animal-grooming shop
(3) Assembly hall
(4) Automated teller machine not accessory to another use on the same zoning lot, which is stand-alone
(5) Bake shop, retail
(7) Banquet hall
(8) Barber or beauty shop
(9) Brewpub or microbrewery or small distillery or small winery, subject to Sec. 50-12-217(4)
(10) Business college or commercial trade school
(12) Customer service center
(13) Dry cleaning, laundry, or laundromat
(14) Employee recruitment center
(15) Financial services center
(16) Food stamp distribution center
(17) Go-cart track
(18) Golf course, miniature
(19) Kennel, commercial
(20) Medical or dental clinic, physical therapy clinic, or massage therapy clinic
(21) Mortuary or funeral home, including those containing a crematory
(22) Motor vehicle filling station as provided for in Section 50-12-252(2) of this Code
(23) Motor vehicle services, minor
(24) Motor vehicle washing and steam cleaning
(25) Motor vehicles, new or used, salesroom or sales lots
(26) Motor vehicles, new, storage lot accessory to a salesroom or sales lot for new motor vehicles
(27) Motorcycles, retail sales, rental or service
(28) Nail salon
(29) Office, business or professional
(30) Parking lots or parking areas for operable private passenger vehicles
(31) Parking structure
(32) Pet shop
(33) Pool or billiard hall
(34) Printing or engraving shops
(35) Private club, lodge, or similar use
(36) Produce or food markets, wholesale
(37) Radio or television station
(38) Radio, television, or household appliance repair shop
(39) Rebound tumbling center
(40) Recording studio or photo studio or video studio, no assembly hall
(41) Recreation, indoor commercial and health club
(42) Rental hall
(43) Restaurant, carry-out or fast-food
(44) Restaurant, standard
(45) Retail sales and service in business and professional offices
(46) Secondhand stores and secondhand jewelry stores
(47) Shoe repair shop
(48) Stores of a generally recognized retail nature whose primary business is the sale of new merchandise, with or without drive-up or drive-through facilities
(49) Tattoo and/or piercing parlor
(50) Taxicab dispatch and/or storage facility
(51) Theater and concert café, excluding drive-in theaters
(52) Trailer coaches or boat sale or rental, open air display
(53) Trailers, utility sales, rental or service; moving truck/trailer rental lots
(54) Veterinary clinic for small animals
Amended by Ord. No. 18-18 (JCC 6/21/2018, Passed 7/24/2018, Approved 7/30/2018, Published 8/22/2018, Effective 8/30/2018); Saved From Repeal by Ord. No. 28-19 (JCC 7/23/2019, Passed 9/10/2019, Approved 9/11/2019, Published 9/20/2019, Effective 10/1/2019).
Other by-right uses within the TM Transitional-Industrial District are as follows:
(1) Aircraft landing areas for winged aircraft.
(2) Antennas as provided for in Article XII, Division 3, Subdivision G, of this chapter.
(3) Aquaculture as provided for in Article XII, Division 3, Subdivision H, of this chapter.
(4) Aquaponics as provided for in Article XII, Division 3, Subdivision H, of this chapter.
(5) Farmers markets as defined in Article XVI, Division 2, Subdivision G, of this chapter.
(6) Greenhouses as provided for in Article XII, Division 3, Subdivision H, of this chapter.
(7) Hoophouses as provided for inArticle Xll, Division 3, Subdivision H, of this chapter.
(8) Hydroponics as provided for in Article XII, Division 3, Subdivision H, of this chapter.
(9) Passenger transportation terminals.
(10) Railroad rights-of-way, not including storage tracks, yards, or buildings.
(11) Telecommunications buildings, private.
Codified by Ord. No. 28-19 (JCC 7/23/2019, Passed 9/10/2019, Approved 9/11/2019, Published 9/20/2019, Effective 10/1/2019); Amended by Ord. No. 2020-12 (JCC 2/18/2020, Passed 6/9/2020, Approved 6/15/2020, Published 8/21/2020, Effective 12/9/2020).