(a) The following uses are prohibited on any zoning lot zoned B2 or B4 abutting any Gateway Radial Thoroughfare:
(1) Confection manufacture.
(2) Dental products, surgical, or optical goods manufacture.
(3) Emergency shelter.
(4) Go-cart track.
(5) Ice manufacture.
(6) Jewelry manufacture.
(8) Marijuana retail/provisioning facility.
(9) Motor vehicle washing and steam cleaning.
(10) Motor vehicle services, major.
(11) Motor vehicles, used, salesroom or sales lots.
(12) Motor vehicles, used, storage lot accessory to a salesroom or sales lot for used motor vehicles.
(14) Plasma donation center.
(15) Precious metal and gem dealer.
(16) Pre-release adjustment center.
(17) Radio, television, or household appliance repair shop.
(18) Rebound tumbling center.
(19) Restaurant, carry-out or fast-food with drive-up or drive-through facilities or where not located in a multi-story building having a mixed-use or multi-tenant development; prohibition limited to Woodward Avenue only.
(21) Substance abuse service facility.
(22) Taxicab dispatch and/or storage facility.
(23) Toiletries or cosmetic manufacturing.
(24) Tool, die, and gauge manufacturing.
(25) Trade services, general.
(26) Trailer coaches or boats, sale or rental, open air display.
(27) Trailers or cement mixers, pneumatic-tired, sales, rental or service.
(28) Used goods dealer.
(29) Vending machine commissary.
(30) Wearing apparel manufacturing.
(31) Wholesaling, warehousing, storage buildings, or public storage houses, except on Gratiot Avenue.
(b) Accessory parking lots or parking areas on zoning lots abutting a designated Gateway Radial Thoroughfare that are not farther than the maximum distance specified in Article XIV, Division 1, Subdivision B, of this chapter shall be permitted by right subject to Article XIV, Division 1, Subdivision E, Article XIV, Division 1, Subdivision G, and Article XIV, Division 2, Subdivision C, of this chapter.
(c) Commercial parking lots or areas and accessory parking lots or areas on zoning lots abutting a designated Gateway Radial Thoroughfare that are farther than the maximum distance specified in Article XIV, Division 1, Subdivision B, of this chapter, shall be reviewed as Conditional Uses subject to Article XIV, Division 1, Subdivision E, Article XIV, Division 1, Subdivision G, and Article XIV, Division 2, Subdivision C, of this chapter.
Amended by Ord. No. 20-18 (JCC 7/3/2018, Passed 7/31/2018, Approved 8/1/2018, Published 8/15/2018, Effective 10/14/2018); Saved From Repeal by Ord. No. 28-19 (JCC 7/23/2019, Passed 9/10/2019, Approved 9/11/2019, Published 9/20/2019, Effective 10/1/2019); Amended by Ord. No. 2020-21 (JCC 11/26/2019, Passed 7/7/2020, Approved 7/8/2020, Published 7/31/2020, Effective 8/8/2020); Amended by Ord. No. 2020-12 (JCC 2/18/2020, Passed 6/9/2020, Approved 6/15/2020, Published 8/21/2020, Effective 12/9/2020); Amended by Ord. No. 2021-9 (JCC 2/16/2021, Passed 3/16/2021, Approved 3/17/2021, Published 3/26/2021, Effective 4/3/2021).