Chapter 50, Article 7: Zoning Districts (In General)
Show All Sections Collapse all
Section 50-7-6: Overlay areas
As provided for in Article XI, Division 14, of this Chapter, certain areas of the City, while classified within certain zoning districts, are geographically sub-classified
as overlay areas. Overlay areas include the following:
(1) Gateway Radial Thoroughfare Overlay Areas;
(2) Traditional Main Street Overlay Areas;
(3) Major Corridor Overlay Areas;
(4) Grand Boulevard Overlay Area;
(5) Downtown and Riverfront Overlay Areas; and
(6) Development Improvement Area.
Codified by Ord. No. 28-19 (JCC 7/23/2019, Passed 9/10/2019, Approved 9/11/2019, Published 9/20/2019, Effective 10/1/2019); Amended by Ord. No. 2020-21 (JCC 11/26/2019, Passed 7/7/2020, Approved 7/8/2020, Published 7/31/2020, Effective 8/8/2020).